A Big Thank You To Everyone That Attended The 2019 Educational Symposium
It Was a Huge Success!!
TOPICS AT THE EVENT INCLUDED:
- 2018 Palm Beach County Diabetes Risk Assessment Data Analysis Report Findings
- Review and Discussion of the 2019 Diabetes Standards of Care
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Advances and Diabetes Clinical Trials
- Diabulimia – What is It – Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, and Treatment
- Neurologic Complications of Diabetes
- Culinary Medicine – “Where Health Meets Food”
2017 DIABETES AWARENESS DAY HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
THE MANY FACES OF DIABETES VIDEO
The Diabetes Coalition is a voluntary nonprofit alliance of over 50 health care organizations and community partners working together to prevent diabetes and improve the lives of people living with the disease, and those touched by it through awareness, education, advocacy, and access to care.
Our vision is to have Palm Beach County recognized as a national model for controlling and preventing the incidence of diabetes.